Canon DMC Mechanical Chassis Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Canon DMC Mechanical Chassis?
- How to maintain and fix your Canon DMC Mechanical Chassis?
- Main Mechanical Parts, Operations of Main Parts, Mechanical Parts in Mode Transition,
- Preparation, Periodic Checkup and Maintenance, Adjustment/Check of Mechanisms,
- Adjustment of Tape Running Mechanism, Mechanism Mode Setup Procedure,
- Cassette Compartment, Drum Unit, Slide Chassis, T Reel, T Main Brake and T Lock Brake,
- Pinch Roller and Review Arm, Tension Arm, Tension Belt, S Reel and S Brake,
- HC Drive Lever, HC Lever, HC Roller and Flexible Holder, S Guide Rail,
- T Guide Rail, Drum Base and Capstan Motor, Loading Motor,
- Mode Gear Cover and Tension Arm Drive Lever, Mode Lever and Eject Lever,
- Slide Lever, Mode Gear, Cam Gear
Canon DMC Mechanical Chassis Service ManualOn clicking "Buy Now"You will be redirected to Secure Paypal Payment Gateway for payment.File will be instantly emailed to your paypal email address once payment is confirmed.
Canon DMC Service Manual(Book ID=5391 Added on May 31, 2014) Canon DMC Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Canon DMC Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Canon DMC Service ?
- How to fix broken Canon DMC Service ?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?