Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 3500 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 3500?
- How to maintain and fix your Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 3500?
- Technical Data, Disassembly, service tips, Electrical description,
- Adjustments, gramophone, Mechanical function and adjustments,
- tape recorder, Electrical adjustments, tape recorder, Adjustments,
- radio part, Parts list, Electrical parts list, Transistor,
- IC, and diode list, PC boards and diagrams
Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 3500 Service Manual(Book ID=38313 Added on August 15, 2012) Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 3500 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 3500 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to fix broken Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 3500 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Motor-voltage Switch of the Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 3500
Adjust contact pair C to provide contact when arm B is halfway up on curve segment A when the cam lifting wheel b rotated manually. Adjustment is performed by bending the tag D through the hole in the relay housing.
NOTE. The relay coil must not be energized while making this adjustment.
Switch for Relay Holding Voltage
Adjust contact pair E so that relay holding voltage is switched off when arm F is halfway up on cam G- Adjustmcnt is performed by bending the lag H through the hole in the relay housing.