Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 4600 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 4600?
- How to maintain and fix your Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 4600?
- Technical Data, Disassembly, service tips, Electrical description,
- Adjustments, gramophone, Mechanical function and adjustments,
- tape recorder, Electrical adjustments, tape recorder, Adjustments,
- radio part, Parts list, Electrical parts list, Transistor,
- IC, and diode list, PC boards and diagrams
Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 4600 Service Manual(Book ID=38310 Added on August 15, 2012) Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 4600 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 4600 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to fix broken Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 4600 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Eject and Brakes of the Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 4600
Eject should be adjusted so that notch B locks the cassette holder when the latter is pressed down and so that it releases positively when the Eject button is depressed (with all other buttons released). Adjustment is performed by bending the angle A. Adjustment should be made so that Stop does not release Eject.
Brakes B should disengage positively and simultaneously from the reels when one of the fast tape movements or Play are operated. The brakes are adjusted by bending tags A. In addition, adjustment should be so that clearance exists between A and brake disc C with the unit set at Stop.