Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 4600 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 4600?
- How to maintain and fix your Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 4600?
- Technical Data, Disassembly, service tips, Electrical description,
- Adjustments, gramophone, Mechanical function and adjustments,
- tape recorder, Electrical adjustments, tape recorder, Adjustments,
- radio part, Parts list, Electrical parts list, Transistor,
- IC, and diode list, PC boards and diagrams
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Eject and Brakes of the Bang and Olufsen BeoCenter 4600
Eject should be adjusted so that notch B locks the cassette holder when the latter is pressed down and so that it releases positively when the Eject button is depressed (with all other buttons released). Adjustment is performed by bending the angle A. Adjustment should be made so that Stop does not release Eject.
Brakes B should disengage positively and simultaneously from the reels when one of the fast tape movements or Play are operated. The brakes are adjusted by bending tags A. In addition, adjustment should be so that clearance exists between A and brake disc C with the unit set at Stop.
Incoming search terms:
- bang olufsen beocenter 4600,beocenter 4600,Service Beocenter 4600