Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1600 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1600?
- How to maintain and fix your Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1600?
- Technical Data, Connecting Cables, Disassembly, Circuit Diagram,
- PC Board with Parts List, Electrical Description, Block Diagrams,
- Mechanical Description and Adjustments, Electrical Adjustments,
- Sensitivities, Lubrication, Direction for Fault-finding,
- Service Tips, Parts List, Tools
Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1600 Service Manual(Book ID=38337 Added on August 16, 2012) Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1600 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1600 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to fix broken Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1600 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Record Amplifier of the Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1600
The record amplifier stage composed of TR 4 and TR 3 incorporates the equalizing circuit, which is buin on PC
board 8004048. Coil 8022016 is part of this circuit The signal from tiiis amplifier stage is fed via a filter, which is tuned to the bias frequency, to the tape head, which also receives bias current through the 60 pF trimmer capacitors. No. 129 and No. 130, for the right and left channels respectively.