Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1900 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1900?
- How to maintain and fix your Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1900?
- Circuit diagrams and PC boards, Survey of transistors. ICs and diodes,
- Electrical parts list, Mechanical parts list, Mechanical adjustments,
- Electrical adjustments, Technical data, Dismantle, Service tips
Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1900 Service Manual(Book ID=38558 Added on August 24, 2012) Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1900 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1900 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to fix broken Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1900 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Electrical Adjustment of the Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 1900
Stop erase generator (short out IC7).
Set tone generator to deliver 333 Ha 30 mV as measured with AF voltmeter at AMP input.
Connect Af voltmeter to 1TP100 11TP200).
With the recorder in the RKCOKI) m< »»!<•. :n!just the recording potentiometer such that the voltage at ITP100 are exactly 580 mV. Adjust the balance control so. that the voltage in 1TP200 are exactly 580 mV. Adjust 1R143 (1R243) for 0 dB reading on VL’ meter.
Back off tone generator 26 dB.
Read and note down voltage at ITP103 (1TP203).
Set tone generator to deliver 15 kHz (BE1900) 12.5 kHz (BE1500).
Adjust 1R135(1R235) until level at 1TP103 (1TP203) at 15 kHz (BE1900 12.5 kHz (BE1500) is up 18 dB relative to the level at 333 kHz.
Remove shorting strap from across 1C7.
The screw L is adjusted until the release lever M is easily released by depressing the cassette holder, with a cassette in it.