Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 2000 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 2000?
- How to maintain and fix your Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 2000?
- Circuit Diagram, Semi-conductors, List of Electrical Parts ,
- List of Mechanical Parts, Mechanical Adjustments, Electrical Adjustments,
- Technical Specifications, Disaasembly, Insulation Test, Service Tips, Modifications
Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 2000 Service Manual(Book ID=38559 Added on August 25, 2012) Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 2000 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 2000 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to fix broken Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 2000 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Explanation of Diagram of the Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 2000
System of Co-ordinates
Tin largest PC-boards have been provided with a co-ordinate system. The components on these PC-boards are provided with a grid reference on the diagram indicating in what grid they are positioned on the PC-board (smaller typing than position numbers – e.g. B3).
In certain control circuits the active mode has been indicated by means of a letter symbol (Cr — HIGH with C1O2 tapes). If the symbol has a negation superscript bar the active mode is LOW (Cr — LOW with Cr02 tapes).
The wiring connections on the diagram are assembled in »bundles«. The individual wires are coded to indicate to where they are leading.