Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 8002 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 8002?
- How to maintain and fix your Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 8002?
- Microcomputer and display, Rec. Dolby NR, Play back. Bias,
- Power Supply, Power Unit, Rectifier, Operating Unit,
- Mic. and Input Amplifier, Clock-set, Bias Osc.
Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 8002 Service Manual(Book ID=38577 Added on August 25, 2012) Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 8002 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 8002 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to fix broken Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 8002 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Introduction of the Bang and Olufsen BeoCord 8002
Eject Switch: Carefully push arm A in direction of arrow, eject switch B should then open from travel of from 0.5 mm to 2 mm and before the cassette drawer releases mechanically.
Cassette detector Record lock: The two switches for cassette detector and record locking are bent back at the
points ->B” so that the switches change-over reliably when a cassette is inserted, and will change back again when the cassette is removed.