Bang and Olufsen BeoCord VX 5000 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Bang and Olufsen BeoCord VX 5000?
- How to maintain and fix your Bang and Olufsen BeoCord VX 5000?
- Digital Signal Processing, Battery, Pre/Rec Amp, Sensor, Capstan Motor,
- Y/Chroma & Signal Switch, Digital 5V Power Supply, Main (Servo, HiFi Audio & System Control),
- Audio NR, Mic & Headphone, RF Signal, Input Socket Panel, Rear, Operation Control, Remote,
- Switch & OSD Control, Rectifier, SV/12V Power Supply,
- Timer Sub & OSD Sync. Insert, RF Modulator Booster, IF Pack, Tuner Pack
Bang and Olufsen BeoCord VX 5000 Service Manual(Book ID=38583 Added on August 25, 2012) Bang and Olufsen BeoCord VX 5000 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Bang and Olufsen BeoCord VX 5000 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to fix broken Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Bang and Olufsen BeoCord VX 5000 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Digital Circuit of the Bang and Olufsen BeoCord VX 5000
1) Connect the video output of the colour bar generator to pin 20 on the AV socket on the VTR.
2) Connect the RF output of the colour bar generator to the AERIAL input on the VTR.
3) Connect the RF OUT on the VTR to the arial input on the TV.
4) Connect the IK sensor to the REMOTE CONTROL input on the VTR.
5) Set the colour bar generator to transmit a colour bar signal.
6) Tune the TV to receive the RF signal from the VTR.
7) Tune the VTR (see page 7-10) to receive the RF signal from the colour bar generator.
8) All adjustments must be done with the VTR in stop mode. (NOTE! Time out from stop mode = 8 minutes)
9) Picture-in-picture mode: Press V.TAPE – TV- PICTURE -V.TAPE on the Beolink 1000 before the status line (V.TAPE Play) disappears. There should now be a colour bar picture in both the main and the sub picture.
10) Multi-picture mode: Press PICTURE – STOP on the Beolink 1000. There should now be 4,9 or 16 small colour bar pictures, depending on the basic set-up.
11) Picture freeze mode: Press STOP on the Beolink 1000. The picture should now show a colour bar and “V.Tape Freeze”.
12) To get out of the modes, press • (STBY).