Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1202 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1202?
- How to maintain and fix your Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1202?
- Technical Data, Disassembly, Diagram, PC Board and Parts List,
- Description, Adjustments, Parts List,
- Service Tips, Modifications
Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1202 Service Manual(Book ID=38592 Added on August 25, 2012) Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1202 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1202 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to fix broken Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1202 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Description of the Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1202
The pickup is a magnetodyoamie compatible stereo/mono pickup. In principle, the pickup operates by varying a magnetic resistance (air gap) in a magnetic circuit. To the magnetic circuit a coil is coupled across which a voltage builds up which varies in time with the magnetic resistance change (air-gap variation), (less air gap, less resistance greater current). It will be seen frorr. the sketch to the right that the pickup consists of a permanent magnet M, a Mu-metal screen S, four pole pins with coil* i-i and L2 (L3 and L4), and the armature A, which is rigidly connected to the diamond D.