Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1800 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1800?
- How to maintain and fix your Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1800?
- Power Supply, uComputer/Control Circuit, Keyboard Panel,
- Muting Circuit, Chassis/Cabinet, Tonearm, Dust Cover, Floating Chassis
Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1800 Service Manual(Book ID=38598 Added on August 25, 2012) Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1800 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1800 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to fix broken Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1800 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment of the Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 1800
First adjust the 33 r. p. m. Adjust with 2R44 – Adjust 45 r.p.m. with 2R43.
The speed can be checked in two ways:
1. With a stroboscope disc and a lamp connected to the electric mains. This check will result in an inaccuracy of approx. 2%, since the 50 Hz mains frequency fluctuates appro*. ± 1 Hz.
2. Use a stroboscope disc with a stroboscope lamp. This check will result in an accuracy corresponding to the tolerance of the stroboscopic lamp, which is normally much closer than that of the electric mains.