Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 3000 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 3000?
- How to maintain and fix your Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 3000?
- Technical Data, Disassembly, Diagram, PC Board and Parts List,
- Description, Adjustments, Parts List,
- Service Tips, Modifications
Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 3000 Service Manual(Book ID=38595 Added on August 25, 2012) Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 3000 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 3000 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to fix broken Bang and Olufsen B?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 3000 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Description of the Bang and Olufsen BeoGram 3000
In principle, the pickup output signal is fed directly through the Beogram 1202 and Beogram 3000 without processing. A contact pair linked to the pickup-arm raising and lowering mechanism sees to it that the pickup signal is short-circuited when the arm is not in the playing position, thus ensuring silent pickup-arm movement,
The motor is an asynchronous motor which is switchable between 220 volts and 110 volts in 50 Hz operation. It has provision for mechanical vernier adjustment of speed. The motor of the Beogram 3000, type 5228, has a winding which delivers 15 volts for use as supply voltage for a type 5306 pre-amplifier (optional).