Onkyo HTP-2 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo HTP-2 Sub Woofer System?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo HTP-2 Sub Woofer System?
- Service Note, Panel View, Exploded View, Chassis Exploded View,
- Parts List, Block Diagram, Schematic Diagram, Printed Circuit Board Parts List,
- Printed Circuit Board View, Adjustment Procedures and Setting Position,
- IC Block Diagram, Packing View
Onkyo HTP-2 Service Manual(Book ID=38377 Added on August 20, 2012) Onkyo HTP-2 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo HTP-2 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo HTP-2 Servic?
- How to fix broken Onkyo HTP-2 Servic?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo HTP-2 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Panel View of the Onkyo HTP-2
A Low-level input jacks (LINE INPUT)
Connect these jacks to the LINE OUT jacks of the amplifier etc.
B Auto standby switch (AUTO STANDBY)
This switch is used to turn on and off the auto standby function.
ON: This activates the auto standby function. If a constant level signal is not received from the amplifier (or receiver) over a period of a few minutes, the SL-105 automatically enters the standby state. If a constant level signal is later received from the amplifier (or receiver), the power is automatically turned back on OFF: Deactivates the auto standby function.