Onkyo M-5000R Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo M-5000R Power Amplifier?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo M-5000R Stereo Power Amplifier?
- Specifications, Block diagram, IC Block diagram, Chassis-exploded view,
- Precautions, Packing pans list, Printed board parts list,
- Printed circuit board view, Schematic diagram
Onkyo M-5000R Service Manual(Book ID=38105 Added on August 10, 2012) Onkyo M-5000R Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo M-5000R Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo M-5000R Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo M-5000R Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo M-5000R Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment of Meter of the Onkyo M-5000R
Please check the meter in the level state with the location of the look.
It checking the meter in the state which isn’t level with the location of the look, it become with wrong judgement of acceptance.
Indicator is out of 0 line in point and shift dimension for 0 line is less than 1mm. » Part is OK.
1) A minus driver makes a hole in a tape on the adjustment hole.
2) Adjust indicator to 0 line with adjustment part;Move an adjustment part to left and right and adjust).
3) Put TAPE on adjustment hole after adjust.