Onkyo M-5100 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo M-5100 Stereo Power Amplifier?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo M-5100 Stereo Power Amplifier?
- Specifications, Block Diagrams, Adjustment procedures,
- Chassis-exploded view, Precaution, Packing part List,
- Primed board parts list, Printed board view, Schematic diagram
Onkyo M-5100 Service Manual(Book ID=38120 Added on August 10, 2012) Onkyo M-5100 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo M-5100 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo M-5100 Servi?
- How to fix broken Onkyo M-5100 Servi?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo M-5100 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment Procedure of the Onkyo M-5100
1) Place the unit on the workbench. (There should be about 15 mm of space between the base plate of the unit and the work surface.)
2) Set up the unit as follows.
(1) No load
(2) No signal
(3) Volume turned all the way down
(4) Speaker switch OFF
(5) Power switch OFF
Note) Check the following points before making adjustments
(1) The power switch should be OFF.
(2) The interior of the unit should not be warm.