Onkyo M-5300 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo M-5300 Stereo Power Amplifier?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo M-5300 Stereo Power Amplifier?
- Specifications, Block Diagrams, Adjustment procedures,
- Chassis-exploded view, Precaution, Packing part List,
- Primed board parts list, Printed board view, Schematic diagram
Onkyo M-5300 Service Manual(Book ID=38117 Added on August 10, 2012) Onkyo M-5300 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo M-5300 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo M-5300 Servi?
- How to fix broken Onkyo M-5300 Servi?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo M-5300 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment Procedure of the Onkyo M-5300
Check of operation of protection circuitry
1) Check of operation of protection relay
(1) Confirm that the relay turns ON approximately 6 seconds after the power switch is turned ON.
(2) The SERVO indicator LED should light at the same lime.
(3) The relay should turn OFF approximately 0.5 seconds after the power switch is turned OFF.
2) Check of DC detection and servo circuitry operation
(1) Turn the power on with no load.
(2) After the speaker relay turns ON. apply DC* 1.5 V m the CD input terminals. Confirm that the relay turns OFF.
(3) Confirm (hat operation is the same as (2) above when an input of DC-1.5 V is applied
Note) Under no circumstances connect a load or short the speaker terminals when performing the above lest
3) Signal input from the circuit illustrated below with no load.
(1) Confirm that when a I ohm load is connected the speaker relay switchse OFF and ON a couple of times
and then stays OFF.
Note) The period before that relay stays OFF should not lust for more than 1 minute.
Relay OFF status can he canceled by switching the power OFF.