Onkyo P-3030 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo P-3030 Super Servo Stereo Preamplifier?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo P-3030 Super Servo Stereo Preamplifier?
- Specifications, Block diagram, Adjustment procedures, Precautions,
- Front panel, System connections, Exploded view, Parts list,
- Printed circuit board parts list, Schematic diagram,
- Printed circuit board view, Packing procedures
Onkyo P-3030 Service Manual(Book ID=38177 Added on August 12, 2012) Onkyo P-3030 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo P-3030 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo P-3030 Servi?
- How to fix broken Onkyo P-3030 Servi?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo P-3030 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Precautions of the Onkyo P-3030
Voltage Selector (Back panel)
Worldwide models are equipped with a voltage selector to conform with local power supplies. Be sure to set this switch to match the voltage of the power supply in your area before turning the power switch on. Voltage is
changed by sliding the groove in the switch with a screwdriver or similar instrument to the up or down position. Confirm that the switch has been moved all the up or down before turning the power switch on. If there is no voltage selector switch on the unit you have purchased, it can no voltage selector switch on the unit you have purchased, it can only be used in areas where the power supply voltage is the same as thai of the unit.