Onkyo P-3060R Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo P-3060R Super Servo Stereo Preamplifier?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo P-3060R Super Servo Stereo Preamplifier?
- Specifications, Block diagram, Precautions, Adjustments,
- Pre-Amp/Power Amp connection, Super servo cable, Front panel,
- Exploded view, Component location, Printed circuit board parts list,
- Printed circuit board view, Schematic diagram,
- System connections, Packing procedures
Onkyo P-3060R Service Manual(Book ID=38180 Added on August 12, 2012) Onkyo P-3060R Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo P-3060R Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo P-3060R Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo P-3060R Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo P-3060R Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
System Connection of the Onkyo P-3060R
• Confirm (hat all pin-plugs arc firmly secured.
If a plug becomes loose and proper grounding is lost, an unpleasant booming noise is generated. Furthermore, always handle cables with adequate care, holding the plug at its base – not the cable itself – when connecting and disconnecting.
• Keep the pin-type cables as far away as possible from the power cord and power transformer area. Otherwise, hum and other unwanted noise may be generated.
• Do not plug in the power cord until all connections have been completed and thoroughly checked.
• Make sure that the L and R pin-type cables are properly connected to the left and right terminals. Otherwise, the left and right sound will be reversed.