Onkyo P-3099 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo P-3099 Super Servo Stereo Preamplifier?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo P-3099 Super Servo Stereo Preamplifier?
- Specifications, Precautions, Block diagram, Circuit description,
- Adjustments, Exploded view, Parts list, Printed circuit board parts lists,
- Packing procedures, Front panel facilities, IC block diagram,
- System connections, Printed circuit board view, Schematic diagram
Onkyo P-3099 Service Manual(Book ID=38183 Added on August 12, 2012) Onkyo P-3099 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo P-3099 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo P-3099 Servi?
- How to fix broken Onkyo P-3099 Servi?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo P-3099 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Circuit Description of the Onkyo P-3099
It is a generally accepted fact that the sound quality of amplifiers is better after power has been left on for a while than it is when power is first switched on. The reason for this is that the operating points and characteristics of transistors, capacitor and other circuit components change according to the ambient temperature. This change in sound quality is unavoidable no matter how carefully an amplifier is designed. To obtain optimum sound quality, an amplifier should, therefore, be first left on for a few minutes so that the operating characteristics of internal parts arc stabilized. However, the length of time needed differs depending on factors such as the amplifier’s design and the room temperature. The waiting monitor on this unit is provided to show the user when the circuitry is ready to provide optimum sound quality. For the best sonic results, the unit should not be used until the entire waiting monitor is lit.