Onkyo PCS-103 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo PCS-103 Personal Component System?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo PCS-103 Personal Component System?
- Service Procedures, Caution on Replacement of Optical Pickup,
- Precautions, Schematic Diagram, PC Board Parts List,
- Chassis Exploded Parts List, Block Diagram,
- Alignment Procedures, Packing Ass’y
Onkyo PCS-103 Service Manual(Book ID=38240 Added on August 14, 2012) Onkyo PCS-103 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo PCS-103 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo PCS-103 Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo PCS-103 Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo PCS-103 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Alignment Procedures of the Onkyo PCS-103
1. AM Signal Generator
2. FM Signal Generator
3 Sweep Generator (10.7 MHz for FM)
1, Check source voltage.
2. Set function switch lo bond being aligned.
3 Volume:, control should be turned to’ minimum (unless noted otherwise).
4. Connect low side of signal source and output indicator to chassis ground unless otherwise specified.
Ground connection should be kept close to high side connection.
5. Signal input shound be kept as low as possible to avoid AGC and Arc action.
(Set output indicator to high sensitivity.)
6 Standard modulation is 400 Hz at 302 amplitude for AM 1 kHz ot 22.S kHz deviation for FM.