Onkyo PDR-155 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo PDR-155 DVD AV Controller?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo PDR-155 DVD AV Controller?
- Service Procedures, Caution on Replacement of Optical Pickup,
- Precautions, Schematic Diagram, PC Board Parts List,
- Chassis Exploded Parts List, Block Diagram,
- Alignment Procedures, Packing Ass’y
Onkyo PDR-155 Service Manual(Book ID=38246 Added on August 14, 2012) Onkyo PDR-155 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo PDR-155 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo PDR-155 Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo PDR-155 Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo PDR-155 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment Procedure of the Onkyo PDR-155
Adjustment items and location
1. Tangential and Radial Height Coarse Adjustment
2. DVD Jitter Adjustment
3. How to initialize the Focus Sweep Setting
Electrical adjustments are not required.
Adjustment Points (Mechanism Part)
Cautions: After adjustment, lock all adjusted screws with screw