Onkyo PE-33 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo PE-33 Stereo Graphic Equalizer?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo PE-33 Stereo Graphic Equalizer?
- Specifications, Block diagram, Precaution, Exploded view,
- Component location, Printed circuit board view from component side,
- Schematic diagram, Printed circuit board-parts, Packing procedures
Onkyo PE-33 Service Manual(Book ID=38249 Added on August 14, 2012) Onkyo PE-33 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo PE-33 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo PE-33 Servic?
- How to fix broken Onkyo PE-33 Servic?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo PE-33 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Precaution of the Onkyo PE-33
Voltage Selector (rear panel)
Some models ate equipped with a voltage selector to conform with local power supplies. Be sure to set this switch to match the voltage of the power supply in your area before turning the power switch on. Voltage is changed by sliding the groove in the switch with a screwdirver or similar instrument to the right or left position. Confirm that the switch has been moved all the way to the right or left before turning the power switch on. If there is no voltage selector switch on the unit you have purchased, it can only be used in areas where the power supply voltage is the same as that of the unit.