Onkyo PHC-5SW Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo PHC-5SW Dual Driver Subwoofer?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo PHC-5SW Dual Driver Subwoofer?
- Service Procedure, Parts List, Block Diagram,
- Schematic Diagram, Microprocessor Terminal Description,
- Packing View, Wiring Diagram
Onkyo PHC-5SW Service Manual(Book ID=38255 Added on August 14, 2012) Onkyo PHC-5SW Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo PHC-5SW Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo PHC-5SW Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo PHC-5SW Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo PHC-5SW Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Virtual Surround Speakers of the Onkyo PHC-5SW
Most of conventional virtual surround can locate virtual speakers about 120 degrees from the front center. However, as shown in the figure 2. the listener might locate the virtual speaker about 60 degrees from the front center. It happens because the arrival time of the sound is almost same for above two conditions.
On the other hand. Theater-Dimensional Surround locate the virtual speakers directly to right and left side of the listener as shown in figure 1. By applying this method, the listener can hear better surround effect than conventional virtual surround.