Onkyo PTS-707 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo PTS-707 Personal Theater System FM Stereo/AM Tuner AV Amplifier?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo PTS-707 Personal Theater System FM Stereo/AM Tuner AV Amplifier?
- Service Procedures, Specifications, Adjustment Procedure,
- Exploded View, Exploded View Parts List, Microprocessor Connection Diagram,
- Terminal Description, IC Block Diagrams,
- Printed Circuit Board Parts List, Schematic Diagrams
Onkyo PTS-707 Service Manual(Book ID=38276 Added on August 15, 2012) Onkyo PTS-707 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo PTS-707 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo PTS-707 Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo PTS-707 Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo PTS-707 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment Procedure of the Onkyo PTS-707
1. Signal input must be as low as possible to avoid overload and clipping. (Use highest sensitivity of output indicator.)
2. Volume control at maximum.
3. Standard modulation is 400H? at 30% amplitude for AM. 1000Hz at 22.5kHz deviation for FM (Mono).
4. Connect 8 ohm load acros speaker terminal.