Onkyo R-801A Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo R-801A FM Stereo/ AM Tuner Amplifier?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo R-801A FM Stereo/ AM Tuner Amplifier?
- Specifications, Service procedures, Exploded view, Parts list,
- Block diagram, Microprocessor connection diagram, Terminal descriptions,
- IC block diagrams and descriptions, Adjustment procedures,
- Printed circuit board view from bottom side, Schematic diagram,
- Printed circuit board parts list, Packing view
Onkyo R-801A Service Manual(Book ID=38301 Added on August 15, 2012) Onkyo R-801A Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo R-801A Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo R-801A Servi?
- How to fix broken Onkyo R-801A Servi?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo R-801A Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment Procedure of the Onkyo R-801A
Adjustment of clock frequency
1. Connect the frequency counter between the terminal P305 and Chassis.
2. Press and hold down the MEMORY button, then press the DISPLAY button.(AII segments on FL tube light on)
3. Adjust the trimmer capacitor C707 so that the reading of frequency counter becomes 524.288 kHz.
Press and hold down “MEMORY” key at standby then press “INPUT’key