Onkyo SKS-HT320 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo SKS-HT320 5.1-CH Home Theater Speaker Package?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo SKS-HT320 5.1-CH Home Theater Speaker Package?
- Specifications, Exploded View, Block Diagram, Schematic Diagram,
- PC Board Connection Diagram, Printed Circuit Board View
Onkyo SKS-HT320 Service Manual(Book ID=38356 Added on August 20, 2012) Onkyo SKS-HT320 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo SKS-HT320 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo SKS-HT320 Se?
- How to fix broken Onkyo SKS-HT320 Se?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo SKS-HT320 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Protection of the Onkyo SKS-HT320
In designing a power IC, particular attention must be reserved to the circuits devoted to protection
of the device from short circuit or overload conditions.
Due to the absence of the 2nd breakdown phenomenon, the SOA of the power DMOS transistors is delimited only by a maximum dissipation curve dependent on the duration of the applied stimulus.
In order to fully exploit the capabilities of the power transistors, the protection scheme implemented in this device combines a conventional SOA protection circuit with a novel local temperature sensing technique which ” dynamically” controls the maximum dissipation.