Onkyo SKS-HT750 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo SKS-HT750 7.1-CH Home Theater Speaker Package?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo SKS-HT750 7.1-CH Home Theater Speaker Package?
- Exploded View, Schematic Diagram, Printed Circuit Board Views,
- Adjustment Procedure, Parts List
Onkyo SKS-HT750 Service Manual(Book ID=38353 Added on August 20, 2012) Onkyo SKS-HT750 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo SKS-HT750 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo SKS-HT750 Se?
- How to fix broken Onkyo SKS-HT750 Se?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo SKS-HT750 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment Procedure of the Onkyo SKS-HT750
1. Exchange transistors (Q505 – Q519).
2. Exchange MAIN PC board ass’y (NAAF-8829).
<Note> No speaker load and No input signal.
1. Short test point P631 for amplifier is under active mode.
2. Adjust the trimming resistor R544 so that the reading of multimeter becomes 52 ohm to 53 ohm.
3. Connect the DC voltmeter to test point P531.
4. Connect the AC power cord into a wall outlet.
5. Press POWER button to turn on the unit. (MPA type only)
6. Confirm the voltage of above point after 6 minutes to 8 minutes. (Heat running)
7. When less than 3.20 mV : Readjust the trimming resistor above so that the voltage becomes 4.5 mV to 5.0 mV.
When 3.30 mV to 5.20 mV : Not necessary to adjust.
When 5.21 mV to 10.0 mV : Readjust the trimming resistor above so that the voltage becomes 5.0 mV to 5.5 mV.
When 10.1 mV to 20.0 mV : Readjust the trimming resistor above so that the voltage becomes 5.6 mV to 6.0 mV.
8. Press POWER button to turn off the unit. (MPA type only)
9. Disconnect the DC voltmeter.
10. Disconnect the AC power cord from a wall outlet.