Onkyo SL-105 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo SL-105 Sub Woofer System?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo SL-105 Sub Woofer System?
- Service Note, Panel View, Exploded View, Chassis Exploded View,
- Parts List, Block Diagram, Schematic Diagram, Printed Circuit Board Parts List,
- Printed Circuit Board View, Adjustment Procedures and Setting Position,
- IC Block Diagram, Packing View
Onkyo SL-105 Service Manual(Book ID=38374 Added on August 20, 2012) Onkyo SL-105 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo SL-105 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo SL-105 Servi?
- How to fix broken Onkyo SL-105 Servi?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo SL-105 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment Procedure of the Onkyo SL-105
Adjustment of idling current
a. Set the voltage at P531 to 0.25mV by adjusting R544 under the condition of no input and no load.
(Auto standby switch is off position.)
b. Set the voltage at P531 to 6mV by adjusting R544 after 5 minutes heat running.
Confirming operation of auto standby On / Off.
a. Auto standby switch is On position.
b. After 10 seconds when the input signal is no signal and power switch is ON.
shorting for P604. check the LED color changes red to green.
c. When the unit is POWER ON and LED color is green, shorting for P623, check the LED color changes green to red.