Onkyo T-08 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo T-08 Quartz Synthesized FM Stereo/ AM Tuner?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo T-08 Quartz Synthesized FM Stereo/ AM Tuner?
- Specifications, Block diagram, Exploded view, Parts list,
- Stringing diagram, Precautions, Adjustment procedures,
- PC board-parts list, Packing procedures
This Service Manual covers repairing tips for following manuals:
Onkyo T-08 Service Manual(Book ID=38404 Added on August 21, 2012) Onkyo T-08 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo T-08 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo T-08 Service?
- How to fix broken Onkyo T-08 Service?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo T-08 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Precautions of the Onkyo T-08
Replacing the C MOS IC
1. All MOS devices should be stored or transported in materials that are somewhat conductive. MOS devices must not be inserted into conventional plastic “snow” or plastic trays.
2. All MOS devices should be placed on a grounded bench surface and operators should ground them-selves prior to handling devices, since a worker can be statically charged with respect to the bench surface.
3. Nylon clothing should not be worn while handling MOS circuits.
4. When lead straightening or hand soldering is necessary, provide ground straps for the apparatus used.
5. Double check test equipment setup for proper polarity of voltage before conducting parametric or functional testing.
6. All unused device inputs shoud be connected to VDD or VSS.