Onkyo T-22 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo T-22 FM Stereo/ AM Tuner?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo T-22 FM Stereo/ AM Tuner?
- Specifications, Service procedures, Stringing diagram,
- Exploded view, Parts list, Block diagram of IC, Packing view,
- Adjustment procedures, PC board view from component side,
- Schematic diagram, Printed circuit board-parts list, Block diagram
Onkyo T-22 Service Manual(Book ID=38410 Added on August 21, 2012) Onkyo T-22 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo T-22 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo T-22 Service?
- How to fix broken Onkyo T-22 Service?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo T-22 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Service Procedure of the Onkyo T-22
Change of De-emphasis
W models are equipped with a 50usec-75usec selector switch. This switch is located on the bottom board. This switch is set to 50usec at the factory, but may have to be reset to 75jisec depending on the area where the unit
Change of voltage
W models are equipped with a voltage selector to conform with local power supplies. This switch is located on
the back panel. Be sure to set this switch to match the voltage of the power supply in your area before turning
the power switch on. This switch is set to 220V at the factory. Voltage is changed by sliding the groove in the switch with the screwdriver to the right or left. Confirm that the switch has been moved all the way to the right or left before turning the power switch on.