Onkyo T-33 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo T-33 Synthesized FM Stereo/ AM Tuner?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo T-33 Synthesized FM Stereo/ AM Tuner?
- Specifications, Service procedures, Stringing diagram,
- Exploded view, Parts list, Block diagram of IC, Packing view,
- Adjustment procedures, PC board view from component side,
- Schematic diagram, Printed circuit board-parts list, Block diagram
Onkyo T-33 Service Manual(Book ID=38413 Added on August 21, 2012) Onkyo T-33 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo T-33 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo T-33 Service?
- How to fix broken Onkyo T-33 Service?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo T-33 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
PLL tuned circuit of the Onkyo T-33
Operation during MW reception
The reception frequency is applied to the programmable divider where it is divided to 1/N and output as fv. This is applied to the phase comparator where it is comparated with frequency reference fr (10kHz or 9kHz). If fr and fv differ, Eo equal to the difference in frequency is output. Since error output Eo is a pulse waveform, it is passed through the low pass filter to change it into DC voltage VD, which is applied to the variable capacitor diode in the front end to change the reception frequency. This continues until fv and fr are the same and Eo = 0.
Operation during FM reception
The pulse swallow method is used in the prescaler of the T-33. T-33L and T-300. In this type of prescaler. a supplementary number (changed according to the program code input) and the divided reception frequency from the prescaler are combined in the control counter and the prescaler’s division factor is switched 1/30 or 1/32 according to external control (1/32 when the PSC terminal is “H”and 1/30 when it is *’L”).
The station oscillator frequency is applied ot the programmable divider, but the programmable divider has en upper frequency limit of only 30MHz. so the pulse swallow-type prescaler. which can be used up to 150 MHz, is inserted for division to 1/Np;
The signal is applied to the programmable divided and divided to 1/N. The result is compared with a 25kHz frequency reference in the phase detector and the error is output as lio until a match is obtained as in MW operation.