Onkyo T-4015 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo T-4015 Synthesized FM/AM Stereo Tuner?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo T-4015 Synthesized FM/AM Stereo Tuner?
- Specifications, Service procedures, Block diagram, Exploded view,
- Parts list, Block diagram of IC, Packing view, Adjustment procedures,
- Pc board view/parts list, Schematic diagram
Onkyo T-4015 Service Manual(Book ID=38445 Added on August 21, 2012) Onkyo T-4015 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo T-4015 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo T-4015 Servi?
- How to fix broken Onkyo T-4015 Servi?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo T-4015 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Service Procedure of the Onkyo T-4015
This unit does not require memory preservation batteries. A built-in memory power back-up system preserves contents of the memory during power failures and even when the unit is unplugged. The unit must be plugged in and the power switch turned on and off once in order to charge the back-up system. Note that since this is not a permanent memory, the power switch must be turned on and off a few times each month to keep the back-up system operable. The period of time during which memory contents arc preserved after power has last been turned off varies depending on climate and the location and placement of the unit. On the average, memory contents are protected over a period of 3 to 4 weeks (a minimum of 2 weeks) after the last time power has been turned off. This period is shorter when the unit is exposed to very high humidity or used in an area with an extremely humid climate.