Onkyo T-4057 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo T-4057 Synthesized FM Stereo/AM Tuner?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo T-4057 Synthesized FM/AM Stereo Tuner?
- Specifications, Service procedures, Block diagram, Exploded view,
- Paris list, Circuit description, Packing view, Adjustment procedures,
- Block diagram of IC, Pc board view/parts list,
- Function/Power switch pcb, Schematic diagram
Onkyo T-4057 Service Manual(Book ID=38460 Added on August 22, 2012) Onkyo T-4057 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo T-4057 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo T-4057 Servi?
- How to fix broken Onkyo T-4057 Servi?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo T-4057 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Hi-Blend Circuit of the Onkyo T-4057
The Q105 FM IF system incorporates IC’s with a built-in IF level detector with a 13 pin output. If an input above 35dB enters the antenna, the 2 pin of 0767 signal driver becomes low level, the Q761 is turned on, the Q762 and 0202 are turned off and the high blend function is turned off. Whenever the HI-BLEND OFF switch is pressed to switch off input lower than off level, the output of the 27 pin Q707 inverts to become high level, the Q721 and 0761 are turned on and the high blend function is turned off. When the UP/DOWN switch is pressed and the 27 pin of the Q715 and Q716 are high level the following happens.
The 31 pin of the MUTE terminal become high level, turning on the Q715 and Q716 witch perform the same function as pressing the HI-BLEND OFF switch. That is the 27 pin become low, high blend is turned on and Q7I5 and 0716 are turned off.