Onkyo T-405TX Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo T-405TX Stereo Tuner?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo T-405TX Stereo Tuner?
- Specifications, Service Procedures, Block Diagram, Exploded View,
- Schematic Diagram, Printed Circuit Board – Parts List,
- Control Positions and Name, Adjustment Procedures,
- Microprocessor Terminal Descriptions, Packing Procedures, Packing View
Onkyo T-405TX Service Manual(Book ID=38386 Added on August 20, 2012) Onkyo T-405TX Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo T-405TX Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo T-405TX Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo T-405TX Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo T-405TX Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment Procedure of the Onkyo T-405TX
FM mono:1kHz,75kHz devi.,60dB/u V
FM stereo: 1kHz,67.5kHz devi.,60dB/uV
AM: 400Hz, 30% mod.
Connect the frequency counter to the test point TP701.
Set the unit to standby.
Press and hold down MEMORY button, then press DISPLAY button. (The all segments on the fluorescent tube light on)
Adjust the trimming capacitor C755 so that the indication of frequency counter becomes 524.288kHz ± 1 Hz.
After adjustment, turn POWER switch to OFF.