Onkyo T-405X Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo T-405X Stereo Tuner?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo T-405X Stereo Tuner?
- Specifications, Service procedures, Block diagrams, Exploded view,
- Parts list, Printed circuit board-parts list, Adjustment procedures,
- Pc board view from soldering side, Schematic diagram, Microprocessor-connection diagram,
- Microprocessor-terminal descriptions, IC block diagrams, Packing procedures
Onkyo T-405X Service Manual(Book ID=38428 Added on August 21, 2012) Onkyo T-405X Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo T-405X Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo T-405X Servi?
- How to fix broken Onkyo T-405X Servi?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo T-405X Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment Procedure of the Onkyo T-405X
Connect the frequency counter to the test poini TP701.
Set the unit to standby.
Press and hold down MEMORY button, then press DISPLAY button. (The all segments on the fluorescent tube light on)
Adjust the trimming capacitoc C755 so that the indication ot frequency counter becomes 524.288kHz± 1 Hz.
Aletr adjustment, turn POWER switch to OFF.