Onkyo T-4090 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo T-4090 Quartz Locked Stereo Tuner?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo T-4090 Synthesized FM/AM Stereo Tuner?
- Specifications, Block diagram, Component location, Exploded view,
- Service procedures, Stringing diagram, Packing procedures,
- Circuit description, Alignment procedures, P.c.b. parts list,
- Schematic diagram, P.c.b. view
Onkyo T-4090 Service Manual(Book ID=38463 Added on August 22, 2012) Onkyo T-4090 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo T-4090 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo T-4090 Servi?
- How to fix broken Onkyo T-4090 Servi?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo T-4090 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Service Procedure of the Onkyo T-4090
REPLACING THE HOLDER OF INDICATOR
1. Remove the two screws holding the top cover and back panel.
2. Remove the four screws holding the top cover and side brackets.
3. Pull out the output level knob.
4. Remove the five screws holding the front panel and front bracket.
5. Disconnect the holder of indicator by pressing against the nails of holder from front side.
For matching the automatic FM tuning servo locked system to the various operating conditions. Set to LOW initially and switch to NORMAL or HIGH if the TUNED lamp does not turn off as soon as the tuning knob is touched.