Onkyo T-44 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo T-44 Synthesized FM Stereo/ AM Tuner?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo T-44 Synthesized FM Stereo/ AM Tuner?
- Specifications, Service procedures, Block diagram, Exploded view,
- Parts list, Circuit descriptions, Block diagram of IC, Printed circuit board view,
- Adjustment procedures, Printed circuit board view,
- Schematic diagram, Pc board-parts list, Packing view
Onkyo T-44 Service Manual(Book ID=38419 Added on August 21, 2012) Onkyo T-44 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo T-44 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo T-44 Service?
- How to fix broken Onkyo T-44 Service?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo T-44 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Auto-Hi-blend circuit of the Onkyo T-44
• Manual Tuning
When the UP or DOWN key is pressed, the frequency goes up or down by one step. When either key is held down, the frequency rapidly increases 01 decreases (scans) and stops when the key is released. When either end of the tuning range is reached, key input will no longer be received and the frequency will stop at the highest or lowest frequency.
• Auto Tuning
When the UP or DOWN key is pressed, scanning begins in the up or down direction, stopping where there is a
radio station. Since auto scan is operated by a triangular wave, scanning is begun in the opposite direction
the instant either end of the tuning range is roached. Also, if the UP or DOWN key is pressed when the tuned
frequency is not at either end of the range, up or down scanning will begin.