Onkyo T-9060 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo T-9060 Quartz Synthesized FM Stereo/AM Tuner?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo T-9060 Quartz Synthesized FM/AM Stereo Tuner?
- Specifications, Precautions, Block diagram, Circuit description and IC block diagrams,
- Alignment procedures, Component location, Packing procedures, Exploded view,
- Parts list, Digital circuit pc board view, Digital circuit pc board-parts list,
- IF and MPX circuit pc board view, Schematic diagram, Printed circuit board-parts list
Onkyo T-9060 Service Manual(Book ID=38496 Added on August 22, 2012) Onkyo T-9060 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo T-9060 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo T-9060 Servi?
- How to fix broken Onkyo T-9060 Servi?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo T-9060 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Auto/Manual tuning circuit of the Onkyo T-9060
The auto stop detector, circuit is activated by the combined effects of the IF level, zero cross detector and noise component. The IF level and zero cross detectors are incorporated in the quadrature 1C Q108; output is from pin 12. When the sufficiently strong broadcast is received during the auto tuning, the outputs of noise amplifier and muting of QI08 go the low level and transistor Q112 is turned OFF. The terminal SD goes the high level and auto tuning stop.
When the power switch is turned on, the pin 3 of Q552 goes the low level and the tuning switch goes in the manual mode. The pin 3 goes the high level when the auto tuning button is pressed, the transistors Q413 and Q412 are turned on and the tuning becomes the auto mode.