Onkyo T-9090II Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo T-9090II Synthesized FM Stereo/AM Tuner?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo T-9090II Synthesized FM/AM Stereo Tuner?
- Specifications, Service procedures, Exploded view,
- Parts list, Circuit descriptions, IC block diagram, Block diagram,
- Adjustment procedures, Packing view
Onkyo T-9090II Service Manual(Book ID=38499 Added on August 22, 2012) Onkyo T-9090II Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo T-9090II Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo T-9090II Ser?
- How to fix broken Onkyo T-9090II Ser?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo T-9090II Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Procedure of the Onkyo T-9090II
Apply flux to the PC board.
Apply flux to the pattern surface of the PC board which has been cleaned, as shown in the illustration. The area to be applied with flux is the portion of about 2.5mm in width where the IC’s leads are to be soldered.
Be careful to apply minimum amount of flux required so as not to smear it on unwanted areas.
Temporarily tighten the IC
Carefully align the pattern and IC’s leads, so that the IC will be temporarily tightened to the pattern on the four leads at the corners. At this lime, soldering is required, but no need to apply soldering material.