Onkyo TA-2010 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo TA-2010 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo TA-2010 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- Specifications, Voltage conversion, Mechanism operation, Exploded view,
- Component location, Alignment procedures, Service procedures,
- Mechanism-exploded view, Schematic diagram, Printed circuit board view,
- PC board-parts list, Block diagram, Features, Packing procedures
Onkyo TA-2010 Service Manual(Book ID=38526 Added on August 23, 2012) Onkyo TA-2010 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo TA-2010 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo TA-2010 Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo TA-2010 Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo TA-2010 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Mechanism Operation of the Onkyo TA-2010
Upon pressing the PLAY button, the head chassis shifts upward, and the idler which is linked to the chassis engages the drive arm AS-B and take-up reel to drive the take-up reel. During play, the rotation torque is determined by a slip mechanism which consists of a felt pad inside the reel platform.
Fast forward operation
Upon pressing the FF button, the drive arm AS-B moves to its right, and the gear on the drive arm AS-B engages the idler gear. Since the idler gear is constantly engaged with the gear on the take-up reel platform, this drives the take-up reel platform. During fast forward, the rotation torque is determined by a slip mechanism which consists of a felt pad inside the drive arm AS-B.