Onkyo TA-2025 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo TA-2025 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo TA-2025 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- Specifications, Special mode of operation, Component location, parts list,
- Exploded view, Adjustment procedures, Block diagram, Tape mechanism exploded view,
- Printed circuit board view from component location, Printed circuit board-parts list,
- Block diagram of IC, Packing procedures
Onkyo TA-2025 Service Manual(Book ID=38529 Added on August 23, 2012) Onkyo TA-2025 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo TA-2025 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo TA-2025 Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo TA-2025 Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo TA-2025 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment Procedure of the Onkyo TA-2025
Bias current adjustment
Insert the normal blank tape into the cassette holder. Apply the 400 Hz signal to the line input terminal. Press the rec and pause button together and set the tape deck to the recording mode. Adjust the input level volume or AF oscillator so that the 0 dB of level meter light on. Reduce the input level by 20 dB with the attenuator. Record the 400 Hz and 10 kHz signals on the tape. Adjust the R205 and R206 so that the 400 Hz and 10 kHz playback signal become the same level.
Recording level adjustment
Apply the 700 Hz signal to the line input terminal. Insert the normal blank tape into the cassette holder. Connect the AC voltmeter to the line output terminal. Set the tape deck to the recording mode. Adjust the input volume or AF oscillator output so that the 0 dB of level meter light on. Reduce the input level by 3 HB. Record the 700 Hz signal on the tape and adjust the R18I and R182 so that the level of recording and playback become same.