Onkyo TA-2035 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo TA-2035 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo TA-2035 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- Specifications, Special mode of operation, Component location, parts list,
- Exploded view, Adjustment procedures, Block diagram, Tape mechanism exploded view,
- Printed circuit board view from component location, Printed circuit board-parts list,
- Block diagram of IC, Packing procedures
Onkyo TA-2035 Service Manual(Book ID=38535 Added on August 24, 2012) Onkyo TA-2035 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo TA-2035 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo TA-2035 Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo TA-2035 Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo TA-2035 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment Procedure of the Onkyo TA-2035
Recording level adjustment
Apply the 700Hz signal to the the tine input terminal. Insert the normal blank tape into the cassette holder. Connect the AC voltmeter to the line output terminal. Set the tape deck to the recording mode. Adjust the input volume or AF oscillator output so that the OdB of level meter light on. Reduce the input level by 3dB. Record the 700Hz signal on the tape and adjust the R301 and R302 so that the level of recording and playback become same.
Adjustment of the eject mechanism
The speed of the opening and closing action of the cassette compartment can be controlled by the adjustment screw at the rear of the cylinder as shown in the graph. By turning the screw to the left, speed becomes faster, and to the right, and to the right, slower.