Onkyo TA-2036 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo TA-2036 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo TA-2036 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- Specifications, Special mode of operation, Component location, parts list,
- Exploded view, Adjustment procedures, Block diagram, Tape mechanism exploded view,
- Printed circuit board view from component location, Printed circuit board-parts list,
- Block diagram of IC, Packing procedures
Onkyo TA-2036 Service Manual(Book ID=38539 Added on August 24, 2012) Onkyo TA-2036 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo TA-2036 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo TA-2036 Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo TA-2036 Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo TA-2036 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Adjustment Procedure of the Onkyo TA-2036
Song Location with Cue (AMCS in FF direction and song skip song location)
When the beginning of the desired song is detected, the deck is switched to the stop mode for 300 msec, and,
in order to return to the beginning of the song, review operation is performed. When the beginning is located,
the deck is again switched to the stop mode for 300 msec. and then switched to the play mode. 500 msec, after
play has begun, muting on line out is switched off. If the beginning of the song is not located during review
operation, the deck is switched to the play mode 500 msec, later.