Onkyo TA-2040 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo TA-2040 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo TA-2040 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- Specifications, Service procedures, Mechanism operation, Alignment procedures,
- Exploded view, Mechanism-exploded view, Printed circuit board view,
- Schematic diagram, Printed circuit board-parts list, Block diagram,
- Circuit description, Component location, Packing procedures
Onkyo TA-2040 Service Manual(Book ID=38542 Added on August 24, 2012) Onkyo TA-2040 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo TA-2040 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo TA-2040 Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo TA-2040 Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo TA-2040 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Service Procedure of the Onkyo TA-2040
Replacement of reel platform
Remove the mechanism cover plate and take off the nylon washer from the reel platform spindle. Then replace the reel platform. Use a new nylon washer when re-inserting the reel platform.
Adjustment of the eject mechanism
The speed of the opening and closing action of the cassette compartment can be controlled by the adjustment screw at the rear of the cylinder as shown in the graph. By turning the screw to the left, speed becomes faster, and to the right, slower.