Onkyo TA-2044 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo TA-2044 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo TA-2044 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- Specifications, Service procedures, Mechanism operation, Alignment procedures,
- Exploded view, Mechanism-exploded view, Printed circuit board view,
- Schematic diagram, Printed circuit board-parts list, Block diagram,
- Circuit description, Component location, Packing procedures
Onkyo TA-2044 Service Manual(Book ID=38545 Added on August 24, 2012) Onkyo TA-2044 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo TA-2044 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo TA-2044 Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo TA-2044 Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo TA-2044 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Service Procedure of the Onkyo TA-2044
Microcomputer Controlled Multi-Program System
A highly efficient microcomputer is used to provide a wide range of programmable functions. The song location function rapidly winds tape directly to the beginning of any particular song on a cassette up to nine songs away from the present location in either direction. A repeat function repeatedly plays a particular song or the section of a cassette between the  tape counter point and either the beginning or end of the cassette up to ten times. There’s also an automatic music search function that plays about the first eight seconds of each song in the forward or reverse direction.