Onkyo TA-2048 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo TA-2048 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo TA-2048 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- Specifications, Service procedures, Mechanism operation, Alignment procedures,
- Exploded view, Mechanism-exploded view, Printed circuit board view,
- Schematic diagram, Printed circuit board-parts list, Block diagram,
- Circuit description, Component location, Packing procedures
Onkyo TA-2048 Service Manual(Book ID=38551 Added on August 24, 2012) Onkyo TA-2048 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo TA-2048 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo TA-2048 Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo TA-2048 Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo TA-2048 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Input Port Expander IC of the Onkyo TA-2048
The equivalent circuit of the LC7800 used to expand input ports is shown in Figure 1. This IC includes four 4-bit input ports, one 4-bit output port, and one 4 bit selector input port. When BA of the selector input is set to LOW and the other bits to HIGH, the AO” Al” A2″ A3 input port is connected to the DO” Di” D2″ D3 output port. And if only the BB bit is set to LOW, the BO” Bi” B2″ B3 input is selected. Hence, a LOW level signal is applied to the selector port bits in cyclic order, and the operation indicator LEDs are switched on and off dynamically in combination with the #13, #14, and #15 LED output ports while input port data is being read out.