Onkyo TA-2130 Service Manual covers following topics:
- How to repair Onkyo TA-2130 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- How to maintain and fix your Onkyo TA-2130 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck?
- Specifications, Features, Mechanism operation, Auto accu. bias circuit,
- Control panel circuit description, Voltage conversion, Component location,
- Exploded view, Electrical adjustment procedures,
- Mechanism exploded view, Block diagram, Connection diagram,
- Mechanism operation-schematic diagram, Mechanism operation px.b. view
Onkyo TA-2130 Service Manual(Book ID=38658 Added on August 26, 2012) Onkyo TA-2130 Service Manual covers Repair Guide, Troubleshooting, Parts List, Exploded diagram, Wiring Diagram, Schematics, Assembly and dissembly of equipment. Using Onkyo TA-2130 Service Manual, you will be able to get answer of common questions regarding equipment like:
- How to open and clean Onkyo TA-2130 Serv?
- How to fix broken Onkyo TA-2130 Serv?
- How to solve various error codes?
- How to repair broken parts and various part numbers?
- What is the meaning of various buttons and indicators on device?
- How to carry out alignment and routine servicing of your device?
Onkyo TA-2130 Service Manualand please do not forget to like us on facbook or leave feedback.
Login/Register (by invitation only) to get free download
Below is example of common troubleshooting you can do using this service manual
Service Procedure of the Onkyo TA-2130
This mechanism consists of a capstan motor, reel motor, and solenoid, with the power assist method by means of the capstan motor. In the operation, there are 3 conditions: STOP, PLAY, and CUE/REV. When the position is trig- gered by the solenoid, by means of intermittent rotation of the gear from the flywheel, as shown in Fig. 1, cyclic shifting is done.
To go from STOP to PLAY, if the solenoid is pulled in for 30ms, after about 150ms there is a shift to the PLAY
condition. From this condition, if the solenoid is again pulled in, in that interval the condition shifts to CUE/
REV. However, to suppress heat generation in the solenoid, the supply voltage must be reduced. If the power to the solenoid is cut off, the head lowers, and the condition goes to STOP. In order to have a cyclic operation as stated above, and to know the existing condition, a play switch is provided, and this switch is ON for PLAY and OFF for STOP (CUE/REV) is indefinite. When power is turned ON, the mechanism makes use of an initializer.